- Please remember your Bib number (or keep a copy of this email on your phone) to expedite the Race Kit pickup.
- You MUST also bring your original identification or passport.
- A print of Confirmation email for CAN THO HERITAGE MARATHON 2021.
Location for Race Kit pickup
Please check the latest announcement from the Organizing Committee here.
- No Race Kit pickup available on Race Day;
- Original ID or Passport is required for pickup;
- You may pick up the Race Kit for another pre-registered runner, provided you have a copy of his/her photo ID/passport together with the Letter Of Authorization For Race Kit Collection and your original ID or Passport.
Letter Of Authorization
The letter is available at a link provided in an email sent from the Organizing Committee to each registered runner.
Race Kit Content
The Race Kit contains a Bib number and a Timing Chip (for 42-km, 21-km and 10-km runners only), a bag, event T-Shirt, Race Map, gifts from sponsors (if any);
Women size (in cm) : XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Men size (in cm): XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
On Race Day no changing is possible.
The official time measurement of the race is conducted by Sportstats Asia, a professional timing agency.
A timing chip is placed at the back of each Bib number. Please do not fold the Bib.
Runners cannot participate without the Bib number.
For a perfect and correct time measurement, runners MUST pass all the mats at Start, Finish and check points on the course.
Before entering the Start/Finish area, runners may store personal items at designated gear check area.
Gear check is available to runners only, while spectators are not allowed.
The Organizing Committee will receive items in a bag from each runner and stick a copy of the Bib number on the bag.
When the race finishes, runners need to show the Bib number to the volunteer team to get the deposited bag quickly.